

AMANOHASHIDATE CATARINETA TA BELLATCHITCHI
Amanohashidate is where I have spent the day on thursday. It's another very touristic place. One of the top 3 Japanese finest photographic views (along with Miyajima) but hardly any internet connection. I am standing in the lobby of an hotel (... not my hotel of course) to write this post.
Amanohashidate is a splendid spot to watch: two sides of a bay tied by as narrow sand band. You must watch it from the top of a mount, bend backward and frame the sand band between your legs. In Japanese you call the photos above prove it.
I have many more things to write such as the Hiroshima baseball game, Hamasaka, where I was on wednesday in the middle of nowhere with a nice beach only for myself, the minshuku (Japanese inns where I've stayed) etc...
I hope you're teased now?
A domani

<< Home