HIROSHIMA MON AMOUR
The text I'm about to write may have no connections with the title of this post.
Yesterday I was talking about the A-Bomb Memorial as a reminder of what happened here 61 years ago. I have not been extremely shocked or impressed by it.
But as I have been walking around the city yesterday and today I have noticed the bodies of old people here. Some people older than 61 obviously.
Some of them have bands to help heal some mysterious wounds. Some of them have broken flat faces. Some of them have crooked legs or arms. Some of them are normal. A miracle ? Or where they leaving in a different city (except Nagasaki) when the bomb exploded ?
Of course no photos to expect with this article.
OK, end of it for today I must go for an all-American night :watch a Baseball Game : Hiroshima Carps vs Hanshin Tigers (Osaka) and then have dinner with an American girl I've met on the boat coming back from Miyajima.
Ciao a tutti.
The text I'm about to write may have no connections with the title of this post.
Yesterday I was talking about the A-Bomb Memorial as a reminder of what happened here 61 years ago. I have not been extremely shocked or impressed by it.
But as I have been walking around the city yesterday and today I have noticed the bodies of old people here. Some people older than 61 obviously.
Some of them have bands to help heal some mysterious wounds. Some of them have broken flat faces. Some of them have crooked legs or arms. Some of them are normal. A miracle ? Or where they leaving in a different city (except Nagasaki) when the bomb exploded ?
Of course no photos to expect with this article.
OK, end of it for today I must go for an all-American night :watch a Baseball Game : Hiroshima Carps vs Hanshin Tigers (Osaka) and then have dinner with an American girl I've met on the boat coming back from Miyajima.
Ciao a tutti.

<< Home